- Carrot and Granny Smith Apple or any other green apple is ALWAYS preferred, red apples can be very sweet when juiced.
Carrots are really good for building blood and the Apples are for mostly taste, though they have some nutrients.
2. Carrot, Apple and Ginger
Ginger is extremely anti-inflammatory; it is great for clearing all kinds of congestions and blockages throughout your body.
- 3. Carrot, Apple, Lemon and Ginger
Lemons are one the most alkalising things you can put in your body. Even though the lemon itself is somewhat acidic; once it is absorbed by your body it has an extremely alkalising effect.
- 4. Carrot, Celery and Cucumber
Celery is a great source of natural sodium; it’ s also great for cleaning your palette, which means it can be helpful in getting rid of cravings for white sugars, MSG’s and other processed foods that we know are not the most beneficial things for us. Cucumber is very good for hydrating the entire body; it’s also a great source of silica, which is helps in the regeneration on bones and their connecting tissues.
- 1. Apple, Celery and Spinach
Celery is really good for your joints and bones and is also very good for lowering blood pressure.
- 2. Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Coriander and Ginger
Grapefruit is a great base and its also great for detoxing; it helps remove starches from your body and also is great for flushing out your kidneys. Orange is great for the immune system; it will also make the juice taste sweeter. Coriander is one of the most detoxifying things you can use. In fact, all herbs (Coriander, Dill, Parsley, Mint Etc.) are great for you.
- 3. Carrot, Celery, Spinach, Kale, Mint and Lemon
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods available to us; spinach is great for bones and helps strengthen your heart. Mint is a natural diuretic; it’s great for all sorts of fluid retention. Mint also has been noted for its aid in all sorts of bronchial disorders; including alleviating the symptoms of asthma. This juice is full of nutrients and can be a perfect breakfast or other meal replacement juice.
- 4. Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Spinach, Cabbage, Lettuce, Coriander, Ginger and Lemon
Cabbage is high in vitamin C; it can also have a calming effect on the body. This juice great for diabetics; can also be a great meal replacement for everyone else as it is very nutrient dense.
- 5. Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Spinach, Coriander and Jerusalem Artichoke
Jerusalem Artichoke is great for regulating blood sugar, so this juice is an must for diabetics.
- 6. Apple, Broccoli, Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Ginger and Lemon
Broccoli is very good for your immune system and is also good for your vision.
Complete meal Juices
- 1. Apple, Carrot, Celery, Beetroot, Kale, Spinach, Coriander, Mint, Ginger and Lemon
Beetroot can have an almost instant effect in reducing blood pressure when it is drunk.
- 2. Apple, Ginger, Celery, Fennel, Parsley, Coriander, Mint and Lemon
Fennel is a great digestion aid and can be beneficial to anyone with any sort of digestive problems.
- 3. Carrot, Beetroot, Celery and Mint
This juice is a great for helping build new blood; this juice is a must for anyone with high blood pressure or other any cardiovascular issue.
Fruits and vegetables can be used in almost any combination in order to suit your tastes.
Base for Juice
Apples, Pears, Carrots, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon
Celery, Beetroot, Broccoli, Courgette, Red Cabbage, Fennel,
Kale, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Collard Greens, Romaine Lettuce (not iceberg lettuce, any other kind), any type of cabbage, Bok Choy
Herbs and roots
Coriander, Parsley, Dill, Mint, Basil, Oregano, Ginger, Garlic,